Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2016

My Top 3 Snapchatters..

Am I the only one who waits to watch  my favourite Snapchatter's stories until I'm all comfy and chilled out in bed? It's become a ritual for me at this stage, it's my way of winding down before going to sleep. People often ask me who inspires me and who do I look up to in the world of blogging So I've decided to let you in on my top 3 Favourite Snaphcatters some of them you may know and also some you may not know.

1.Pippa O Connor (Pippa.oconnor)
Do I even have to explain myself when it comes to  why Pippa O'Connor is one of my favourite snaphcatters? I watch Pippa's Snapchat stories religiously each night, you can tell that she is extremely down to earth and such a lovely person in general.  Pippa documents her daily life activities from work, fashion, beauty, and she also includes her two beautiful sons Ollie and newly born Louis.

2. Lisa Jordan  (Justjordanblog)
Lisa Jordan is a fashion and image consultant and also a professional Make-up Artist who works with MAC in Brown Thomas, Cork city. She always gives 100% honest opinion on products that she uses by telling everyone the pro's and cons of the products before you run to the shop to buy it which I think is extremely helpful. Lisa also buys a lot of her clothes in Penney's and does regular Penney's haul's so it;s great to be able to Steal her Style and get some style Inspo.

3. James Butler (Jamespatrice)
What can I say, this man will actually have you on the verge of wetting yourself. He has to be one of the funniest people around!. I have followed on him on Snapchat for months now and I have yet to be disappointed with his daily updates which include the famous Fron (his mother)..I have been a massive fan of James since day 1 and  I attended his Masterclass in The Dean Hotel in Dublin in July and I can assure you he is  exactly the same behind the camera as he is in real life. He is an absolute gent. I would definitely recommend you to go and follow him on Snapchat as you definitely wont be disappointed.!

If you haven't seen on my Facebook page already I have also set up my very own Snapchat account for my blog you can find me at "itsallaboutm.e" or you can scan my Snapcode in the picture below.


I am extremely busy at the minute with lots of amazing opportunities in the pipeline so that's why this weeks  blog post was a little different to recent posts, and also I'm prepping for Dublin Fashion Festival, so I will be back to my normal Blog posts next week. I hope you enjoyed this weeks short and sweet blog post That's all for now. Until Next Time.
Much Love,
Caoimhe x

No comments:

Post a Comment