Search This Blog

Sunday 7 May 2017

Fun Run/ Walk in Aid of Act For Meningitis..

💙 I have been Fairly quiet on my social media the past week as I haven't been very well and I promise I'll update you all on that next week but for now I have something extremely important to share with you . The Colaiste Dun Iascaigh Secondary school in Cahir has joined forces with the amazing charity ACT for Meningitis which is a charity that has become very near and dear to many people in the Cahir area since the passing of Our dear friend Grainne. 

Coláiste Dún Iascaigh Cahir are holding their second annual 5k Fun Run/Walk or 10K Road Race this coming Sunday the 14th of May.
Registration costs €15 for an individual entry or €20 for a family entry which includes Chip timing and a technical Running Tshirt for you to take away as a memorabilia of the day! Registration will take place at 10am in the Gym of the Colaiste. 



Unfortunately due to my current situation with my illness I will not be able to take part in the walk on Sunday morning but I have already given my donation to the school ahead of the event and I will be on hand to help out in the registration. I have also donated box's of Galaxy Chocolate Share bars and 3 cases of bottled of water for the participants on the day. 

I would love to see as many people as possible to take advantage of the beautiful weather we are getting at the minute and taking part in this event on Sunday Morning.. rumour has it that we might be even lucky enough to get to meet Dancing With the Stars contestant / Vip Magazines Most Stylish Man Dayl Cronin Page on the day too,so be sure to round up the guys/Gals and get yourself to the colaiste Sunday Morning the 14th of May at 10am for a fun day out in memory of our beautiful angel Grainne

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I hope to see you all on May The 14th.


Thats all for now.

Until Next Time.

Much Love,

Caoimhe x







No comments:

Post a Comment