Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2017

"Great eyebrows don't happen by chance, they happen by an appointment"


                                             
He💕hey"Great eyebrows don't happen by chance, they happen by an appointment" 

Hello lovely ladies, I'm sure you can guess what ill be talking about in this weeks blog post, yes were talking all things brows this week and  I just happen to be blessed with the ultimate brow queen🙋🏼 During the week I popped over to Jenna in Lush Make-Up & Beauty to sort my brows out! I am literally the worlds worst when it comes to maintaining my brows, and Jenna knows when she sees me walking in to the salon wearing my glasses that I'm trying to cover up my over grown disastrous brows..

 Literally in the space of 10 minutes Jenna had me looking like a new person, there was no threading involved to achieve my finish look.. Jenna Waxed and tinted my brows and finished off by plucking any final loose hairs around the edges to get a clean sharp finish.. What you may not be able to see is the outrageous amount of fair hairs that were basically half way down my eye lid in the before picture.🙈      I literally cannot get over the difference in my brows as they completely change the whole frame of your face.. So ladies what are you waiting for, You can contact the salon on (052) 744 3050..Not alone is Jenna the ultimate brow queen but she also provides a wide range of other treatments/services to include, shellac, spray tanning, micro dermabrasion, make up applications and thats just to name a few.  Im so blessed that I have the best in the biz to look after all my beauty needs.

Thats all for now and I hope you enjoyed reading this weeks post, I'm trying to vary my topics on a weekly basis so that I'm not boring anyone to tears. Thanks for reading once again.

Until Next Time.
Much love,
Caoimhe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment