Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Life might not always be perfect but your outfit can be..

Hey everyone, welcome back to my weekly blog updates. This week I'm talking all things fashion.
I had the pleasure of trying on some of the fab new outfits in the newly refurbished @Sorrentoboutique in Castle street in Cahir this week.

I have always had a massive passion for fashion but have always had to travel in order to keep up with the latest trends as unforuntatley there was nothing for the younger generation in the Cahir area until the beautiful Sandra opened the doors of her Boutique "Sorrento".

.Anyone who knows me, will know by now that my whole wardrobe mainly consists of black! Today I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and try some of the fab bright colours that are in demand for SS17. I was absolutely blown away with the amazing pieces from Sorrento boutique and have decided that from now on I will do weekly posts of the new stock that the lSandra gets in week by week to share with all you lovely ladies.

 Also I'd love to know which outfit is your favourite? 1,2 or 3 ðŸ’•Head over to Sorrentos Facebook page for more outfit inspo --> Sorrento Boutique. To stay up to date with the latest trends and newest arrivals to the boutique. I promise you, that you honestly won't be dissapointed.

Thank you once again for reading my posts, I am so grateful for all the love and support I recieve.
Don't forget to tell em which outfit is your favourite. Thats all for now.

Until Next Time.
Much Love,
Caoimhe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment