Search This Blog

Sunday 2 April 2017

Bargain Buy!


👑
welcome back to this weeks blog post everyone! As you can tell by the heading of this weeks post, I'm here to tell you about my 'Bargain Buy of the week".Many of you will know by now that I am a serious bargain hunter and rarely get my clothes when they are full price because realistally I'm 20 years old so I'm constantly on a budget, well for now anyway!.I was in Penneys in Cork yesterday and I spotted this Cross over Jumpsuit, now it's something that I usually wouldn't go for, it just wouldn't be my style!



 I decided to take it to the dressing room with the other 50 things I had to try on because I find sizes can vary a lot in penney's. I was so shocked when I actually popped on this jumpsuit firstly because it was a size below my usual size, winning already huh? I honestly thought it wouldn't go past my knees and secondly I couldn't get over the fact it literally hugged my figure in all the right places. 




My waist has always been the smallest part of my body, apart from my size 3 feet of course but it gathered perfectly on the waist and left plenty room at the lower tummy which is were I carry most my weight! Would you like to know what made it even sweeter? It was ONLY €6 down from €18! Hopefully I'll get plenty wear out of this in the coming months 






You honestly couldn't go past Penney's could you? I honestly think 99% of my wardrobe is made up of Penneys items. I will be sure to have some more bargain buys to share with you over the coming weeks so stay tuned to see whats next on my list. Thanks so much for reading this weeks post, I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time.
Much Love,
Caoimhe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment