Search This Blog

Sunday 16 April 2017

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

🌹" The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" ðŸŒ¹
Since I was teeny tiny I have always said "When I grow up I want to be in the Rose of Tralee". I used to go to the Rose of Tralee festival with my mam and dad and I literally used to be in Awe of all of the roses who were representing their counties. I used to go around with my notebook and pen and collect all of their autographs, To some that may seem weird but to me it just describes how passionate I was about the festival. 
Sunday the 9th of April was the last day to apply to become the Tipperary rose and it was 7pm that evening when it hit me that there was absolutely nothing stopping me from applying to the Tipperary Rose Centre in order to battle it out to become the 2017 Tipperary rose. Ironically that was the day that I decided I wanted it more than ever! Although I had literally no sponsor or anything organised.
I knew I had made a massive mistake by not just going for it and trying to chase a childhood dream. I was just so mad at myself. Monday night,the 10th of April I was tossing and turning in bed, still stalking the Tipperary Rose centre page(as you do), after realising I had made a massive mistake. As it was quite Late in the night I thought I had gone delirious but I saw that they were after extending the deadline for 24 hours! I am and have always been a firm believer of what's meant for you will not pass you, so as you can imagine that was the final push I needed and I literally just went for it, realistically I have nothing to loose and the timing just seems to be right.
Last night I attended the social night and got to meet all of the other contestants for the first time! I was surrounded by an amazing bunch of girls and it was so lovely to get to know them all before the selection night on The 28th of April in the Anner Hotel.
As you can see by the picture I am beyond grateful and proud to be represting O'Gorman Construction (Ardfinan) Ltd who are my amazing sponsor for the event, which I am extremely thankful for. 
Lastly, If anyone would like to come along on the night to support myself or any of the other girls who are in the bid to become "The 2017 Tipperary Rose" I myself have some spare tickets, but they can also be bought at the door on the night! 
Here's to the next two weeks full of fun,laughter,Friendships and most of all memories that will last a lifetime ðŸŽ‰
🌹
Thank you so much for all of your support over the past few weeks I am beyond grateful and I look forward to taking you all along on the journey with me. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay tuned for updates.
Until Next Time.
Much Love,
Caoimhe xx



No comments:

Post a Comment