Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2017

Bargain Buys..


Hey Everyone!

Yes, as you can tell by the heading of this blog post that I was out spending unnesecary money once again. I honestly think I have a problem, if its any cancellation I never ever spend a lot of money as I literally always pick up the bargain buys.

I had 5 minutes to spare yesterday when I was in clonmel so of course it would be rude if I didn't go into Penneys for a quick look but realistically I knew that I wouldn't be able to leave empty handed!! Although to be fair I didn't break the bank though as I only spent €6..

With the GAA season is fast approaching which usually only means one thing- me destroying every pair of shoes i own in muck while standing on the sideline I thought it was time t pick up a cheap of pair of "Match" runners so that I wouldn't keep destroying all of my good shoes in muck, so this time I'll be well prepared with these black runners that only cost €3.
While I was on my way out of the shop with my newly purchased runners I spotted this extremely cute Sequenced T-shirt which changes from "Mermaid" to "Unicorn" with just the swipe of your hand, I'm clearly easily amused This Tshirt was also just €3 so back to the till I went to purchase the T-shirt, sure I couldnt leave it there for €3.
So there you have it, theres my bargain buys for this week. No doubt ill have more to share with you all next week so keep an eye on my facebook page more frequent updates.
Thats all for now. Until next time.
 Much Love,
Caoimhe xx

So 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment