Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Uriage Skincare Saviours

The last few weeks I have literally been on the go 24/7 which I won't complain about, the only downside to being so busy is that my skin is suffering the consequences. I have had to attended events and meetings 2-3 days a week so obviously I've been wearing make up a lot more often than usual. I have always been extremely lucky with my skin and rarely get spots, generally the only place I would get spots would be my chin and if you use the face map, Chin spots are linked to hormones which makes a whole lot of sense as us poor ladies have hormones all over the place each month, and also for me my chin is the most oiliest part of my face, everywhere else is dry to normal.

I had spent quite a lot of time looking into skincare ranges that wouldn't be too harsh on my skin as apart from having dry skin I also have quite sensitive skin which really doesn't help the situation as I have to be so careful when choosing skincare/products. I had heard about the French Brand Uriage which is a Range that offers products for people who suffer with sensitive skin and was blessed when I realised that a local pharmacy @McCormack Clonmel stocked it in their store.

What is Uriage? Uriage is a skincare brand that develops its products in cooperation with dermatologists and pharmacists from all over the world, ultimately producing products that are hypoallergenic, free of parabens and meet the demands of strict pharmaceutical criteria hence why they are perfectly suitable for those who suffer from even the most sensitive skin as all of Uriage products are produced from the waters of the magnificent Alps!

I headed into McCormack's Pharmacy in clonmel just a little over two weeks ago to get my hands on some of the products so that I could sort my skin out Asap! The staff in McCormack's were extremely generous and gave me testers of their most popular products from the Uriage range. So here's my top 3 favourite products from the range.

1.Uraige AquaPrécis Hydration Dynamique.
This product is so good for people who suffer with dry skin like myself, and it also has two purposes. It can be used as a moisturiser/ cleanser and also it can be used as a base for your foundation as its hydrates the skin so it will give a fab dewy finish, which can be a difficult look to achieve when you have dry skin. It also contains SPF 20 which is a massive bonus as your skin is been protected by it also. Overall this product restores/rejuvenates the original balance of the skin so basically its like giving yourself a Facial every time you use it as your complexion is bright, the skin is protected, and your left with a healthy glow.


2. Uriage Xémose Cream
This Cream is amazing, I wanted to talk about this cream as its not just for your face, it can be used on any part of your body. Recently I have started getting little dry patches, on the inner side of my elbows and just on my collarbones which I find really strange, I tried a rake of moisturisers and the dryness didn't budge but this cream came to the rescue and solved the problem after a few days purely because its Hypoallergenic ,Non-comedogenic, Fragrance-free, and also it contains both Uriage Thermal water Patented  Cerasterol-2F complex which is why its so effective at reinforcing the skins barrier and keeping your skin feeling super soft. I would recommend this product to any one who suffers with skin conditions such as eczema.
3. Uriage Hyséac SOS Paste
I saved the best until last, This product has become my Best Friend, No joke I even took a trip back into McCormack's during the week to stock up on it before it sold out! It literally does what it says on the box,  I have made my own punch line for SOS and I have renamed it the S-Save O-Our S-Skin paste! I had 3 massive spots on my chin last week and I was so conscious of them as I had to Interview celebs for Dublin fashion week and obviously I didn't want to be conscious of them I popped on the Paste over night and bin the space of 8-9 hours the spot had reduced in size, I continued to use the paste for 3-4 days and you honestly wouldn't think I ever had a mark on my chin. All I have left to say for this product is get yourself into McCormack's Pharmacy ASAP.

I honestly couldn't recommend  Uriage skincare enough, I have finally found my go to skincare range after years of searching with thanks to McCormack's Pharmacy in clonmel , you can take a look at their Facebook page by clicking on this link --->McCormack's Clonmel as they have the whole Uriage range in store and also they have some great "Fab Fridays" offers and lots lots more. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, I have a pretty exciting few weeks ahead of me so stay tuned for more updates. Until Next Time.
Much Love,
Caoimhe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment